Royal Rose Club
An Auxiliary of the Royal Esquire Club
Mission Statement of the Royal Rose Club
We are committed to supporting the positive focus and ongoing presence of the Royal Esquire Club as a long-standing, African American owned community organization. We exist to serve and empower families in our community through the creation and support of cultural events, educational opportunities and business endeavors.
What is an Associate Member?
Associate members of the Royal Rose Club are volunteers and are expected to maintain good standing in the community as well as articulate the Royal Rose Club mission statement to the community. Associate members support the work of the Executive Board in the accomplishment of the organizational goals outlined in the mission statement.
Associate Membership Duties:
- Attend quarterly Associate Membership briefings and social hour.
- Timely respond to requests for volunteers for Royal Rose Club and Royal Esquire Club events.
- As needed, assist with the success of Royal Esquire Club and Royal Rose Club events by buying and selling tickets, acquiring in-kind donations, serving as event staff and responding to requests for in-kind services.
- Participate in diverse community events as a volunteer representing the Royal Rose Club.
- Timely pay membership dues if required.
The Royal Rose Club Associate Membership Application