- Where are you located?
At 5016 Rainier Ave. South, Seattle, WA. 98118 in an area known as Columbia City.
- Where do I park?
Wherever you can find a space on the street.
- How much is admission for each show?
Prices vary based on talent and entertainment or purpose of the event.
- Are reservations required?
Reservations are suggested for popular concerts, especially on Saturday nights when we showcase artists like Howard Hewett, Chante Moore, Miles Jay, Kalimba and more.We accept walk-ins on a space available basis the night of the show. To be safe, buy your ticket(s) in advance. During some shows,when the room fills up standing room only is an option.
- Is dinner included in the show cost?
No. However The Comfort Zone, our restaurant partner and one of Seattle’s top soul-food restaurants is located inside the Royal Esquire Club. While meals are not included in the ticket price unless otherwise stipulated, we encourage you to try and enjoy their food.
- Is there a food or beverage minimum?
- Is there a dress code?
Our unofficial dress code is business casual to dressy. However, we do not allow sports gear, sagging pants, baseball caps or tennis shoes.
- How long are the shows?
Show length varies depending on the artistsbut typically run between 60 and 90 minutes. Shows can sometimes run longer or shorter so please consult our calendar of events.
- Are you an all ages venue?Yes during restaurant hours. Most Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night events are strictly over 21. Our typical clientele tend toward 40+. If you’re considering renting the club for an event of your own the bar can be closed for under 21 events.
- What are your hours? Happy hour is everyday from 4 –7PM. The restaurant opens at 4PM. Doors for shows typically open around 7PM. We close at 2AM.
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
On line, at the Club or from various designated Royal Esquire Club Members.
- Is the restaurant separate from the club?
- Can I eat dinner, but not see the show?
No, not during shows.
- I have a large party coming, what do I do?
Call the club and reserve the number of tables and set up that you require. We have round tables that seat four. Long (rectangular) tables can be arranged in different configurationsand set up for special occasions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express for purchases over the phone, on our website and in person. We also accept cash, in US Dollars only and Travelers Checks.
- Do you offer any Student / Military / Senior discounts?
Not at this time.
- I’m planning an event. Do you ever rent out the room?
Yes we do. The Royal Esquire Club can help you to create a memorable event. For example:
– Holiday, Office and Private Parties, or Fundraisers –The Royal Esquire Club is a great spot for a holiday gathering.
– Have some other venue booked, but need catering? Our in-house restaurant Southern Comfort to the rescue.
Please call our event coordinator Shevette at (206) 723-2811.
- Do you have a dance floor?
Yes. One of the best and well used.
- The show I want to see is listed as sold out! Will you be releasing any extra tickets, or do you have a wait list?
That’s event dependent. Please call for more details.
- Can I bring my own cake, bottle of wine or Champagne to the restaurant or club?
Yes, however, additional fees will apply. Our corkage fee is $20 per/750 ML bottle.
- Is my purchase non-refundable?
Yes. However it is transferable.
- When do tickets for shows go on sale?
Typically weeks before an event. Please return to our calendar of events often.
- Where are you located?
If you have other questions about our policies, please call 206.723.2811 or email us at email@example.com if you have any more questions about our policies.
5016 Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98118
Phone: (206) 723-2811